COUNTY CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS 2020
At Shipley Park, Heanor, Derbyshire. DE75 7GX On Saturday 4th January 2020
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL ENTRIES WILL BE Thursday 12th December 2019
(Permit No 2020026)
Absolutely no late entries will be accepted
11.00am U11 Girls 1500mts (approx.) 11.15am U11 Boys 1500m (approx.)
12.45pm U13 Girls 3000mts (approx.) 12.05pm U13 Boys 3000mts (approx.)
2.00pm U15 Girls 4000mts (approx.) 2.20pm U15 Boys 4500mts (approx.)
1.30pm U17/U20 Women 5000mts (approx.) 11.30am U17 Men 6000mts (approx.)
11.55am Senior/Veteran Women 8000mts (approx.) 12.35pm U20/Senior/Vet Men 10,000mts (approx.)
Under 11 Boys & Girls - 9 or 10 years on the day of the race (4th Jan 2020)
Under 13 Boys & Girls - 11 on the day (4th Jan 2020), and under 13 on 1st September 2019
Under 15 Boys & Girls - under 15 on 1st September 2019
Under 17 Men & Women - under 17 on 1st September 2019
Under 20 Men & Women - under 20 on 1st September 2019
Senior Men & Women - 20 or over on 1st September 2019
Masters Men (M35, M45, M55, M65, M75+) - ages on the day of the race (4th Jan 2020)
Masters Women (W35, W45, W55, W65) – ages on the day of the race (4th Jan 2020)
There will be team races in most age groups. Three to score in all races except Senior/Masters Women where four to score irrespective of age groups; Senior Men, five to score; and the Masters Men four to score, irrespective of individual Masters age category.
No team entry fees - enter as individuals.
All affiliated athletes MUST include your individual England Athletics Affiliation Number on the entry form
Under 11, Under 13 - £6.50; Under 15, Under 17 - £7.50; All others £8.50.
- Block entries to INCLUDE ALL the details required as on a single entry form for EACH individual (any entries NOT providing this information may be returned for completion)
- All runners are to wear club/school kit, County, Area, National or, International vests. Athletes wearing any other vest risk being disqualified unless they have the Referee’s permission. First claim Club vests only should be worn for the team races
- Derbyshire medals will be awarded to the first three individuals in each race except for Masters – 8+ entries - 3 medals, 4-7 entries - 2 medals, 1 - 3 entries - 1 medal. Medals will be awarded to the first three teams in each age group
- Runners must have been born in the City of Derby or County of Derbyshire or, have been resident in the County for at least 9 months or, based in the County as a member of H. M. Forces before the date of the Championships. Runners are ineligible if they have competed in another County’s Championships in the current Competition Year.
- Numbers to be collected only by an age group Club/School Team Manager on the day. A Timetable will be available, and list of entries may be available, on derbyshireathletics.org.uk
**Runners will be disqualified if using any audio equipment during their race.**
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: Thursday 12th December 2019
AGE GROUP CLUB TEAM MANAGERS ONLY TO COLLECT NUMBERS ON THE DAY BY 11:30 PLEASE!