2020 Indoor Young Athletes Quadrathlon
22 March 2020
The Stockport Track & Field Indoor Quadrathlon will return this winter and will take place in Sheffield. The competition is open to young athletes from clubs or schools. You do not need to be a member of a club to take part.
The competition will take place at the English Institute of Sport, Sheffield from 11:30am on Sunday 22nd March 2020 and is open to boys and girls in the age groups from Under 9's through to Under 15's. DOORS will open at 10:15am.
- Under 9's (born between 23/03/2011 – 22/03/2013)
- Under 11's (born between 01/09/2009 – 22/03/2011)
- Under 13's (born between 01/09/2007 – 31/08/2009)
- Under 15's (born between 01/09/2005 – 31/08/2007)
Entry £22.50 per athlete including
- Competition Entry
- Photo Finish
- Free Souvenir Programme
- World Class facility
- Participants Medals for all athletes'
- Additional prizes for the top three athletes' in each age group
- Athletes are not able to enter individual events. You must enter the full Quadrathlon
Under 9's will compete in - 60m Sprint, Long Jump, CHEST PUSH (NOT SHOT PUT) & 400m
Under 11's will compete in - 60m Sprint, Long Jump, CHEST PUSH (NOT SHOT PUT) & 600m
Under 13's will compete in - 60m, Long Jump, Shot & 600m
Under 15's will compete in - 60m, Long Jump, Shot & 800m
- ENTRIES CLOSE - THURSDAY March 12th 2020 - NO LATE ENTRIES
- ENTRIES WILL BE LIMITED AND MAY CLOSE EARLY IF ENTRY LIMIT IS REACHED.
- ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE OR ON THE DAY OF THE COMPETITION
click the guest tick box if you do not have a URN
Registration open from: 10:15:00