Young Athletes Quadrathlon
29 June 2019
The Stockport Track & Field Quadrathlon will return to Manchester this year open to young athletes from clubs or schools. You do not need to be a member of a club to take part.
The competition will take place at the Manchester Regional arena from 11:30am on Saturday June 29th and is open to boys and girls in the age groups from Under 9's through to Under 15's. Gates will open at 10:15am.
Under 9's (born between 30/06/2010 – 29/06/2012)
- Under 11's (born between 01/09/2008 – 29/06/2010)
- Under 13's (born between 01/09/2006 – 31/08/2008)
- Under 15's (born between 01/09/2004 – 31/08/2006)
Entry £22 per athlete including
- Competition Entry
- Photo Finish (TBC)
- Free Souvenir Programme
- World Class facility
- Participants Medals for all athletes'
- Additional prizes for the top three athletes' in each age group
- Athletes are not able to enter individual events. You must enter the full Quadrathlon
- Under 9's & Under 11's will compete in - 75m, Long Jump, Vortex Throw & 600m
- Under 13's & Under 15's will compete in - 100m, Long Jump, Shot & 800m
- ENTRIES CLOSE - THURSDAY JUNE 20th - NO LATE ENTRIES
- ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE OR ON THE DAY OF THE COMPETITION
click the guest tick box if you do not have a URN
Coaches will go free. The coach ticket helps us to identify the number of athletes with coaches supporting them.
The competition running order will be published online as soon as possible after the closing deadline.
|Under 9 Girls Quadrathlon|
|Under 11 Girls Quadrathlon|
|Under 13 Girls Quadrathlon|
|Under 15 Girls Quadrathlon|
|Under 9 Boys Quadrathlon|
|Under 11 Boys Quadrathlon|
|Under 13 Boys Quadrathlon|
|Under 15 Boys Quadrathlon|