Young Athletes Quadrathlon
29 June 2019
The Stockport Track & Field Quadrathlon will return to Manchester this year open to young athletes from clubs or schools. You do not need to be a member of a club to take part.
The competition will take place at the Manchester Regional arena from 11:30am on Saturday June 29th and is open to boys and girls in the age groups from Under 9's through to Under 15's. Gates will open at 10:15am.
Under 9's (born between 30/06/2010 – 29/06/2012)
- Under 11's (born between 01/09/2008 – 29/06/2010)
- Under 13's (born between 01/09/2006 – 31/08/2008)
- Under 15's (born between 01/09/2004 – 31/08/2006)
Entry £22 per athlete including
- Competition Entry
- Photo Finish (CONFIRMED)
- Free Souvenir Programme
- World Class facility
- Participants Medals for all athletes'
- Additional prizes for the top three athletes' in each age group
- Athletes are not able to enter individual events. You must enter the full Quadrathlon
- Under 9's & Under 11's will compete in - 75m, Long Jump, Vortex Throw & 600m
- Under 13's & Under 15's will compete in - 100m, Long Jump, Shot & 800m
- ENTRIES CLOSE - THURSDAY JUNE 20th - NO LATE ENTRIES
- ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE OR ON THE DAY OF THE COMPETITION
click the guest tick box if you do not have a URN
The competition running order will be published online as soon as possible after the closing deadline.
|Under 9 Girls Quadrathlon|
|Under 11 Girls Quadrathlon|
|Under 13 Girls Quadrathlon|
|Under 15 Girls Quadrathlon|
|Under 9 Boys Quadrathlon|
|Under 11 Boys Quadrathlon|
|Under 13 Boys Quadrathlon|
|Under 15 Boys Quadrathlon|